Insight Guides Pocket Ireland (Travel Guide eBook)
Insight Guides Pocket Ireland
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Ireland. From top tourist attractions like Temple Bar in Dublin, the city of Cork, and the Dingle Peninsula, to cultural gems including the traditional seaside town of Galway, the ancient monastery at Glendalough, and the Giant's Causeway on the Antrim Coast, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Ireland:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major attraction highlighted, the maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Covers: Dublin; Dublin daytrips; Wexford; Waterford and Kilkenny; Cork; County Kerry and the Ring of Kerry; Limerick and Clare; The Burren; Galway; Connemara; The Aran Islands; County Mayo; County Donegal; Northern Ireland
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Ireland? Check out Insight Guides Ireland for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.